Wednesday, October 19, 2011

breathing

I'm so tired.
Tired of all of these people spouting advice at me and saying,
timetimetimetimetimetimetimetimetimetimeTIME
"It takes time, you'll be okay"
"Time will lessen the blow"
"It hurts less with time"

I know that. I know I know. I've already felt the affects of time,
on this, and more things than this.

"I've been there"
"I know how you feel"

If you did, you wouldn't give me advice.
You would know that all I want is to forget
about him and to change, everything, around me
to not reflect all these memories and moments
and have my furniture shout at me, "WADE
WAS HERE"

I know you love me.
I love you for loving me.

But let it lie.
Please, let me
lie.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes people can be so annoying. especially when they are trying to mean well. :(
    *hugs tight*

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?